Dear TSD Families,
After much discussion, our TSD Board of School Directors passed our BTS plan which includes the following major components of interest to our families:
- Grades K-8 will be attending schools “in person”;
- Grades 9-12 will be attending school on an alternating A/B schedule where students will alternate “in person” attendance with remote learning;
- All grades, district wide, will operate on a delayed opening schedule every Wednesday;
- The first day of school for students will be pushed back to Monday, August 24th
- A district-wide, K-12 TSD cyber program will be available for students who choose a remote learning option;
- Transportation will be available for all students with the goal of 2 students/seat on our buses;
- Meal options for students on A/B schedules;
The full plan will be submitted to the Pennsylvania Department of Education later this week and will be posted for review on the TSD website once accepted.
There will be a survey coming soon regarding transportation, remote learning opportunities, etc.
Thanks. Be well.