Forms and Resources
- Operation Lifesaver® (Rail Safety Education)
- E-Learning Interactive Video for School Bus Drivers - Operation Lifesaver® (Rail Safety Education)
- PA Vehicle Code (Title 75)
- INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CERTIFIED SCHOOL BUS DRIVER in the state of Pennsylvania - Great Information through the Department of Motor Vehicles
- PA Traffic Injury Prevention Project
1. CHILD ABUSE HISTORY CLEARANCE - Please complete this clearance on-line at www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis to receive your results quickly or you can choose to complete the application and mail it according to the directions. If mailing the application, allow 3-5 weeks for its approval. There is a cost of $8.00 for this clearance. Upon receipt of your processed clearance, please send to the Transportation Department. (A printable Child Abuse History Clearance is available below.)
2. CRIMINAL RECORDS CHECK - Please complete this clearance on-line athttps://epatch.state.pa.us and receive your results quickly or you can choose to complete the application and mail it according to the directions. If mailing the application, allow 3-5 weeks for its approval. There is a cost of $8.00 for this clearance. Upon receipt of your processed clearance, please send to the Transportation Department. (A printable Criminal Records Check is available below.)
3. FEDERAL CRIMINAL HISTORY RECORD INFORMATION CLEARANCE CHECK (CHRI) –You must register to be fingerprinted at one of their locations for a cost of $22.60 and using Service Code: 1KG6XN. You can register online through https://uenroll.identogo.com or by phone at (855) 845-7434. Individuals will be given a receipt with the Registration UE ID that must be forwarded to the school district to provide access to their report. Results will be sent from email@example.com to the e-mail address you provide during registration. Please check all email folders, it may be delivered to a junk or spam folder.
4. MANDATED REPORTER TRAINING—Please complete the mandatory three hour web based training at http://reportabusepa.pitt.edu/. This training provides information on the recognition of child maltreatment and the obligation and procedures to report child maltreatment. Please print and return the Certificate of Completion to the Transportation Department at the District Administration Office.
5. ARREST/CONVICTION REPORT (PDE - 6004) - This form must be signed prior to employment and is also required to be completed within seventy-two (72) hours after an arrest or conviction for an offense listed under 24 P.S. §1-111(e). (A printable Arrest/Conviction Report is available below. This form cannot be completed on-line.)
6. Act 168 COMMONWEALTH OF PA SEXUAL MISCONDUCT/ABUSE DISCLOSURE RELEASE FORM (of 2014). This form must be completed and returned to the Transportation Department if you've worked for any other school and in direct contact with children. Please complete all sections except Section 2. The Tuscarora School District will forward this form to each employer. A separate form must be completed for each of the following: (An Act 168 printable form is available below. This form cannot be completed on-line.)
a. The applicant’s current employer
b. All former employers of the applicant that were school entities and
c. All former employers where the applicant was employed in a position where he or she had direct contact with children.